Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Open Ears

I am always streaming something, always.  Lots of music from grooveshark and when I just can't choose a specific artist Pandora.  I need to re-do my Itunes it's a mess and currently I just avoid it. Podcasts, love them.  This American Life, Radiolab, The Moth, the list goes on. And, Ted Talks, lots and lots of Ted talks.  If I am feeling a need to connect to our previous home it's 89.3, duh. 

 One of my all time favorites. I could listen to them all day for months and need nothing more.
Definatly not for everyone, Brady doesn't really like them. 
That's okay, I don't mind.
Andrew bird and Annie Clark = win, win
They are so whimsical and isn't she just something lovely.
Brady and I are Weeners.  I hope Sunny will be too.
Being weird is much fun.
I am so hooked on this.  It's not grandma appropriate, I hope she doesn't watch this. Or I hope A. Banks is talking too fast for grandma to understand what she's saying. 
Oh yah, it's vulgar. 
Love Holly Golightly.
I always enjoy a good cover.  This one is the bee's knee's.
I love, love, LOVE The Moth Podcast. 
This is a dandy of a story.  
Oh, parenting.





No comments:

Post a Comment