Wednesday, April 3, 2013

That's my boy.  
Cute as can be snuggling with a fuzzy butterfly. 
My heart, totally, just melted. 
We have been outside as much as possible.  
Sunny sits in his jogger and watches Momma pull weeds and water plants. We don't stick him in there the whole time.  Sunny loves to shove his hands into the little rocks and fling them around.  It's way too fun. And, he is totally right on it is a great texture on the hands.  I will allow him to me a dirty boy.  I can not wait to make mud pies with this one. 
   This is a Sunny song, a song we listen to and sing for Sunny.  I sang this to him in the belly and still.  
It's a little emotional of me.  
Beautiful.
 And, his nightly lullaby...
Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Part 1, duh.

My Sunflowers are now in the ground and doing great.  This one is a Skyscrapper sunflower.  And, in between those I planted the Mexican sunflower, a smaller variety.  I hope the gophers don't get them.  I will be so miffed if that happens. 
The egg cartons worked really well for seeding. They were really starting to fall apart at the end.  That's okay, that's kinda the idea.  
I put this dood into the ground just like this.  
I also started MORE seeds!  Watermelons, Kale varieties, melon, corn, IDK a bunch more stuff!  We'll see how all of that works out.  I am planning on planting corn, peas and squash together.  I believe, it's called the "three sisters" and is referred to as companion planting.  The corn grows tall and fast, the peas vine up the corn and the squash stays low and bushy.  

I recently fell in love with lentils.  Why has this taken me so long? Do you even know how healthy and delish these are? Easy to make and the whole family is happy.  I win. Do you eat lentils? What do you put with them? Pretty much every culture has a lentil dish. I saw a thing where they sprouted them.  I think I am going to try that.  If I do I will take a picture and share, fo sho.
 
I will leave you with some tunes...
The whole damn album.  I bought this when I was 'bout 14-15(?)still diggin' it.
I could not be happier about being a nonsmoker, finally. I win.
This too!
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment